- 92-99% radon reduction.
- Aerates water from aquifer - radon levels continue to drop over time.
- Low voltage - consumes energy of a
60W light bulb.
- Performs methane and sulphur mitigation + precipitates iron out of water.
- Runs 24/7 - patented aeration chamber requires no maintenance or cleaning.
- Pumps air 30' below water level.
- Does not affect a constant pressure system in the home.
- Flexible in well depth and radon level that can be mitigated.
- Optional Airwell Noise Reduction Kit: rock enclosure baffles noise by 50% from standard installation with exposed Airwell driver box.
Radon can be eliminated from drinking water.
A proven radon in drinking water remediation technology is available. Airwell™ reduces radon levels by 92-99%. As radon is a gas, it is readily lost from water due to agitation of the water. The installation of an aeration system between the source and the domestic tap will significantly reduce the level of radon in tap water.
Airwell takes no space.
Airwell mitigates radon outside the home. It is installed at the wellhead. In-house aeration systems must be installed level, be convenient for exhaust venting, and be assessed for noise disturbances to the occupants. Airwell is installed at the wellhead. Maintenance costs are also negligible in comparison with the $200-$500 per year diffused bubble system.