The Aerus Pure & Clean have been scientifically proven to reduce airborne SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus in the air.
- ActivePure® Technology was tested on live SARS-CoV-2 virus, not proxy or surrogate strains like many competing technologies use
- The Aerus Pure & Clean showed over a 99.9% reduction in airborne SARS-CoV-2 viral particles within 1 minute
- Test completed in partnership with a Biosafety Level 4 and Biosafety Level 3 combination lab team, following strict protocols
The Aerus Mid-Range Blaster with ActivePure® Technology is an air purifier scientifically proven to reduce the SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus on surfaces.
- ActivePure® Technology was tested on live SARS-CoV-2 virus, not proxy or surrogate strains
- Demonstrated a 99.98% surface reduction rate of SARS-CoV-2 virus within 7 hours
- Test completed in an independent, compliant lab
- The Blaster was originally designed for spaces up to 20,000 sq. ft.(1858m2), but in light of the Delta variant, which has been reported to be 4 or more times more contagious than previous SARS-CoV-2 strains, we have adjusted our sizing guidelines and now recommend using the Blaster for a maximum of 5,000 sq. ft. (464m2).
The ActivePure® Technology disinfection system is the most powerful surface and air-purification technology available that minimizes recontamination and cross contamination in real time without the use of chemicals or ozone. Contact us today to learn more about our air purifier that reduces COVID-19.
Units with ActivePure® Technology pull free oxygen and water molecules in the air through ActivePure® Technology's patented honeycomb matrix. The technology creates powerful oxidizers, known as ActivePure® Technology Molecules, that are then released back into the room, where they seek and reduce DNA and RNA viruses including SARS-CoV-2 (novel coronavirus), Swine Flu (H1N1), Avian Bird Flu (H5N8), Hepatitis A (HAV) and MS2 bacteriophage, regardless of their size, on surfaces and in the air.
- Decontamination 24/7/365
- No Ozone
Since 1924, Aerus products with ActivePure® Technology have provided healthy indoor environments for 50 million businesses and residences worldwide. ActivePure® Technology is recommended to use in occupied spaces and does not use chemicals or ozone. ActivePure® Technology is available in both installed and plug-and-purify products and is already used in:
- Athletics and Professional Sports
- Bars & Clubs
- Beauty Industry
- Coworking Spaces
- Day Care Centers
- Early Education/Preschools
- Entertainment Venues
- Gaming Facilities
- Government Buildings
- Grocery Stores
- Gyms/Fitness Centers
- Hotels/Vacation Rentals
- Office Buildings/Business Parks
- Retail Establishments
- Veterinary Clinics
- Wellness Businesses