The CentraLux, our complete central vacuum system, is a convenient solution to household pollution. Installed in either a basement or garage, the main power unit can be linked to inlets in any room or hallway. Aerus' CentraLux vacuum is our quietest and most powerful cleaning system that does more than just clean floors. It enhances your home's environment by improving indoor air quality and reducing noise while providing exceptionally clean carpets and other surfaces.
Dirt and debris are vacuumed from surfaces and carried away through specifically designed tubing to the central power unit normally located in a garage, basement or utility room, making it unable to reenter your home's air. The canister contains a filter that captures 99.97% of pollutants as small as 0.3 microns, which is operating at HEPA standards. Cyclonic suction prevents clogs and ensures consistent, powerful airflow for better suction.
- Cleaner Air - A washable filter traps 99.97% of contaminants as small as 0.3 microns, performing at levels equal to HEPA standards
- Easy Installation - The CentraLux can be installed in either existing homes or homes under construction
- Strong Suction - The powerful motor offers more than twice the suction power of most portable vacuum cleaners
- Quiet Operation - Noise is virtually eliminated with the main unit hidden in the basement or garage
- Convenience - Inlets can be installed in any room or hallway, covering up to 10,000 sq. ft. when properly installed
- Unique Design - The patented SuperLux Hose swivels 360 degrees for less pressure on the hose and your wrist, and works with both our Supervalve inlets, as well as conventional inlets.
- Ease of Use - Simply insert the flexible, lightweight power hose into any installed inlet and flip the control switch conveniently located on the handle.
- Low Maintenance - The brushed aluminum, 11-gallon, rustproof tank is bagless, which saves money and increases airflow; the tank needs to be emptied twice a year with normal usage
- Performance Indication - An electric indicator advises when the filter needs to be replaced or cleaned.